In this post am about telling you how to Start a Blog today with Just ₦2699. Have you been worrying how to start a blog? Here is a affordable offer to start a yoursitename.com blog today with blogger.
Just follow each of the steps carefully and you will get your self a cool blog for NGN2699. DomainKing.com is is currently offering an exclusive deal for all readers of ANGELIC INFO to start a special blog with domains for just NGN2699 instead of ₦3800.
This is a great offer for all bloggers that have always dreamed of changing their blog from .blogspot.com to .com. This is very important as i have always mentioned on my previous post on domain name as blogger. see more reasons here
Start a Blog today with Just NGN2699 with these steps
Go to DomainKing.com and input your choice domain name and hit the search button.
- Check for domain name availability. If domain name is available, proceed to the next section by clicking on CLICK TO CONTINUE, else look for another name.
PS: It must be a .com domain extension. On the image below, you see taht the amount for the domain is NGN3800 just continue and i will take you through it. I got you!
- On the Next page, select all the FREE ad-dons as shown on the image below and continue to final checkout page. Is free so just thick them ok?
- On the page you will do a couple of things, so be very careful Ok? Is quiet simple. So first you will have to create an account by filling out the form provided.
- Then apply this COUPON CODE: DKA2699 as shown below, then your final amount will reduce to NGN2699. Then you can complete your order.
Before you continue, you have a blogspot blog else you will have to create one. Click here to find out how to create a blogspot blog
- Login to Blogger dashboard, click on Settings >>Basic in the navigation bar on the Left side of the page.
- In basic settings, you will see a publishing section. Click on “+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog“
- Now, you will need to enter your domain name along with ‘www’ that you have purchased and click on Save button.
- Now, you will see an error on your screen that will contain 2 CNAMEs.
- The first CNAME is the same for everyone, Name being “www” and Destination “ghs.google.com”.
The 2nd CNAME is unique to your blog and you will need to add in your domain’s DNS records.
- You need to send this CNAME to DomainKing.NG support and they will add them for you. You can even contact them via DomainKIng’s Facebook page or send them a support ticket.
- Once Domainking helps you to add the CNAMEs in the DNS records of your domain you will be able to save settings successfully in your blogger dashboard.
- This will be same page from where you had copied the CNAMEs.
- Click on Save and error will stop coming and your domain will start working with your blog.*Go to Settings >>Basic and under Publishing section, Click on Edit next to your domain name as shown in the screenshot.
Click on the “Redirect www.yourdomain.com to yourdomain.com” and enjoy your new Custom Blog
If you enjoyed this wonderful guide please do well to share with friends. and subscribe to our newsletter.